RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
To obtain a full refund or exchange we must be notified within 10 days and receive goods within 21 days of purchase. Applies to online purchases only.
You may be entitled to a refund, exchange or credit if goods fail to meet a consumer guarantee.
The following conditions apply:
- Goods must be unworn or unused with the original tags attached.
We are unable to accept shoes with dirty marks or damaged soles.
We suggest when trying your new shoes for the first time you test them on carpet.
- Goods must be returned in the original shoe box, which must be in its original condition.
Please do not tape or sticker the shoe box.
We suggest original packaging is returned inside an Australia Post satchel or box for postage.
- A copy of the tax invoice must be included with the goods.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of date shown on the receipt.
- Postage is non-refundable.
*If the above criteria is not met refund or exchange may be refused.
*Standard delivery charges will apply for re-orders and exchanges.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE GOODS
1. Notify us within 10 days of purchase
2. Send product back within a full 21 days from purchase to:
87 Watton Street
Werribee Vic 3030
3. Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 48 hours from receiving goods.
Postage charges on returns are not refundable.
When returning item(s) you assume any risk for loss, theft or damaged goods during transit, we therefore advise you take out shipment registration and insurance with your postal carrier. Sesto Shoex will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Faulty products are subject to manufactures warranty and conditions and if deemed faulty replacement will be sent free of charge or refunded.
AT NO TIME DOES SESTO SHOEX TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SIZING OF GOODS AND PHOTOS COLOURING THAT MAY VARY. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GUIDE YOU IF IT’S KNOWN THAT A PRODUCT IS A SMALLER OR BIGGER FITTING AND IF THE COLOUR MAY VARY FROM THAT OF THE PHOTO.